3.06.2007

Take it eaaaassssy Take it eaaaaasssy

Finally decided to take a break from running. I hate to do it but it was time so Monday and Tuesday, no running. Wednesday is a normal no running day because of basketball so that gives me a three-day rest period. I was going to do a week but I don't think I'll make it. 3 days is enough rest. If I get banged up some more I'll take another short break. That, of course, hasn't stopped me from lifting. I am going to head out shortly for tonight but I will post yesterday's results now.

Tuesday
RunningN/AN/AN/A
_ _ _ _
Lifting - LegsSet 1Set 2Set 3
Leg Press250 x 12270 x 12270 x 12
Leg Extension190 x 10190 x 10190 x 10
Leg Curl90 x 1290 x 1290 x 12
Rotary Calf190 x 12190 x 12190 x 12
Ass Machine137.5 x 12137.5 x 12137.5 x 12


Monday

Running N/AN/AN/A
_ _ _ _
Lifting - ArmsSet 1Set 2Set 3
Overhead Press25 x 1225 x 1225 x 12
Rear Delt40 x 1240 x 1240 x 12
Arm Curl20 x 1220 x 1220 x 12
Tricep Extension45 x 1245 x 1245 x 12
Wrist Curl35 x 1235 x 1235 x 5
Reverse Wrist Curl20 x 1220 x 1220 x 12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the hell is this!!!???
Terri