Monday - Running: 2.10 miles, 24 minutes (11.42 min/mi)
Well my new running shoes arrived today so I'll get to try them out tomorrow. My last pair of running shoes were also my first, New Balance 587s. They were nice and comfy, well-padded and were known, even to me, to be good for flat-footed runners. I had a pair just to wear around previously and wore a hole in the left foot big toe section of the toe box. I was well on my way to doing that again but got a new pair of shoes because it's been over 9 months and I'm due for a new pair. This time I decided to try something new and, after some rudimentary googling, went with the Brooks Beasts. I was a little nervous because I read a review saying the toe box is narrow. When I first slid them on I thought so too, though mostly just in my right foot which is messed up and well on its way to bunion city. Anyway, the webbing gives plenty to avoid any pain though I may wear a hole in the side. Overall, they feel great so far. Plenty of support. I'll have to see how they do tomorrow.
Monday - Lifting - Arms
Overhead Press: 25 x 12, 25 x 11, 25 x 8
Rear Delt: 30 x 12 x 3
Arm Curl: 20 x 12, 20 x 10, 20 x 9
Tricep Extension: 45 x 10 x 2, 45 x 8
Wrist Curl: 25 x 12 x 2, 30 x 12
Reverse Wrist Curl: 20 x 12 x 2, 20 x 10
Sunday - Running: 2.09 miles, 24 minutes (11.48 min/mi)
Sunday - Lifting - Chest and Back
Chest Press: 80 x 10 x 3
Dumbell Fly: 10 x 12, 10 x 12, 20 x 8
Reverse Arm Curl: 30 x 12, 30 x 10, 30 x 8
Squat: 90 x 12 x 3
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 60 x 12 x 3
Row: 70 x 12, 80 x 12, 80 x 12
2.26.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment