skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ballin'
Wednesday is basketball night so no running or lifting. It's hard to start my morning now without a run but I can't run and then play ball at night. I tried it and I just get too tired. Basketball was great though. All this running and now the lifting is really helping I think. We play for 2 to 2 1/2 hours and usually by the end I'm beat. Last night I was ready to play a few more games and I'm getting closer to dunking. A (trivial) lifelong goal of mine. :) For lifting I decided to drop the squats and add another tricep exercise. Although I like squats I must be doing them wrong because my knees feel weak and invariably my neck hurts. I figured it best to just leave them off. I also added a reverse arm curl to focus on the brachialis and the brachioradalis (the upper bicep), since that's where I need a lot more work. Thursday| Running | 2.24 miles | 25 minutes | 11.16 min/mi |
| _ | _ | _ | _ |
Lifting - Chest and Back | Set 1 | Set 2 | Set 3 |
| Chest Press | 85 x 12 | 85 x 12 | 85 x 8 |
| Dumbell Fly | 20 x 10 | 20 x 10 | 20 x 10 |
| Reverse Arm Curl | 30 x 12 | 30 x 12 | 30 x 12 |
| Wide Grip Lat Pulldown | 70 x 12 | 70 x 12 | 70 x 12 |
| Row | 90 x 12 | 90 x 12 | 90 x 12 |
No comments:
Post a Comment