The title, of course, refers to the very scary day on Wall Street. The idea the stock market can plummet 500 points (at least briefly) with very little news governing the sell-off is alarming. Yes China issued some statements about the absurd amount of day-trading now taking place there and the inflation of stock prices but 500 points! That's crazy. I'm hoping for a late week comeback to normalcy.
Tuesday - Running: 2.2 miles, 25 minutes (11.36 min/mi)
The Beasts are awesome. Whether it's because they are new or because they're just plain better than the 587s, they have better grip and much better motion control. I felt like I could have run more but I didn't want to overdo it. I have a tendency to push myself to hard. Example: last year when I tried to squat too much and bent down too much I thought I had a hernia and had to go to the emergency room. That's not good. I'm not one to overreact about that kind of stuff either. Anyway, the running continues.
Lifting - Legs
Leg Press: 250 x 12 x 3
Leg Extension: 150 x 12 x 3
Leg Curl: 90 x 12 x 3
Rotary Calf: 150 x 12 x 2, 170 x12
Ass Machine: 112.5 x 12 x 3
2.27.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment