| Running | 2.32 miles | 26 minutes | 11.21 min/mi |
| _ | _ | _ | _ |
| Lifting - Legs | Set 1 | Set 2 | Set 3 |
| Leg Press | 250 x 12 | 250 x 12 | 250 x 12 |
| Leg Extension | 170 x 10 | 170 x 10 | 170 x 10 |
| Leg Curl | 90 x 12 | 90 x 12 | 90 x 12 |
| Rotary Calf | 170 x 12 | 170 x 12 | 190 x 12 |
| Ass Machine | 125 x 12 | 125 x 12 | 125 x 12 |
3.03.2007
Another Saturday Night...
Wow, taxes suck. This year was just bad. Running this morning was not so good either. I think it was because I didn't really have dinner last night. The last 7 minutes or so was very hard to finish. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment